Saturday, March 28, 2015

Project 52: Week 12



This week's theme is silhouette.

When I saw this was our theme, I knew exactly what photo I took this week that I wanted to use. We walked down to our lake earlier this weekend, and I was able to get some amazing sunset shots using my iPhone. Yes, that's right, my iPhone. When we were close to our house, I captured some with my camera, but this one I'm just in love with. You can see the little fishing boy statue that always sits by our lake, the reflection on our lake, and obviously, the sunset was just outstanding. I felt so happy taking this shot and so lucky to be able to witness it.

Interested in joining in on Project 52? Go here

5 comments:

  1. That is a statue?! I thought an actual person was there and was going to ask which of your boys it was. Definitely a gorgeous capture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Sarah! I that was a picture of one of your kids! What a fun picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous photo! I love the reflection on the lake too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh!!!
    Breathtaking and beautiful and perfect!
    Love it so much!

    ReplyDelete