Monday, August 8, 2016

Mommy & Me Monday: Pokemon Go Edition

It's all about Pokemon Go here at our house right now. Yes we are those people. The boys are obsessed! I snapped this photo of Cam when we were out hunting Pokemon recently:


I snapped this one when we were reading through his Pokemon Handbook. We don't know everything about how the game works but we have a lot of fun trying to catch Pokemon! It makes us get out and walk around together as a family and I like that!!


Linking up at Mommy & Me Monday over at Really, Are You Serious?

2 comments:

  1. we saw some people hunting pokemon at the museum the other day, but they were all aiming in the street. That seems to be a REALLY unfortunate place to have spotted one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We haven't played, but I have spotted a few people playing. I told Trent that what I used to think was people at the park searching for geocaches is now people in the park hunting Pokemon. LOL

    ReplyDelete