Friday, August 26, 2011

Fantastic Friday

Joining in with Fantastic Friday with Elle the Heiress this week again. :)

Cameron and I had a really good week this week. He was really a very good boy and I was really proud of him. Especially since he started going to a new class at school. He really likes his new teachers and I'm thankful that this transition has been so smooth. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that at the end of the day, his old class and new class play together.


I took Cameron to his second baseball game ever, and the first one with Mama. We had a lot of fun even though we didn't stay for the whole game.

 Got a book I've wanted for a long time this week for only $3!

 I got all of our digital scrapbook pages that I had completed printed a while back. I was finally able to get them into our albums tonight. I'm so excited to have completed another album for Cam and our family album (with the three of us) completed. I guess I'll need to buy a new album for Cam soon, however, Project Life will be our family album from now on.

Tomorrow we are off to my parents house. I'll be doing laundry and homework, most likely. :)

1 comment: