Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful.

Good morning from the Edwards! :)


I am thankful for...

1. Cameron. I lament a lot about living here "by myself" without my family close, but Cameron is always here. He is my family, he is my home. I am thankful we have learned how to be our own family in this apartment.

2. My job. I have a source of income, thank God. I am in a place where I'm really frustrated with this area of my life, but I am confident it will pass with lots of prayer. :)

3. My boyfriend & his children. Where to begin? I love them. Dating someone with children is a lot, let alone when you have your own child. I am thankful our kids get along, even though our schedules with them don't really compliment each other. Maybe there will be a little more to be thankful for in that area soon.

4. Running. This has undoubtedly been a rough year for me. Running helped me work through A LOT. I never would have thought I would have a place in my heart for it, but here I am. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment