Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fall Fashion

Cam and I went shopping tonight for some fall clothes for him since it has cooled off so much. I didn't even have any jeans for him! All we had were shorts and t-shirts. While we were there, I decided to grab a few hoodies for him to so we are more prepared when it gets even cooler.

Here's some of what we bought:





We also got 4 pairs of pants and a jacket for Cam too. (And a Clifford book and a Thomas the Train toy because he really wanted a green "choo choo" and we don't have any choo choos yet here at the apartment.) :) Are you ready for fall?

3 comments:

  1. Did you get these at Old Navy? Such cute stuff! I am SO ready for fall. These cooler temperatures are A-OK by me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Love the PJs esp - need to see a pic of him in them STAT! And I love Kohl's - we bought a ton of Tony Hawk last season on clearance for school year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Loving the dino pjs - I found Dylan a pair (different style) and they are already his favorite. "Choo choos" are big here too. :D

    ReplyDelete