Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Blog About Blogging... And Stuff!

I miss blogging.

It was something that was a very large part of my life when I was staying at home with Cam. I enjoyed doing reviews for different websites, posting recent scrapbook projects, and other life randomness. I shared a lot on my old blog. Since my divorce, I have shared a lot less about my life except with those I am closest to. I'm pretty sure some people still don't know I'm divorced, actually. I am in a very different place in my life now than I was even 6 months ago. At the end of the day though, I control what I share here and I think it's silly to sacrifice something I like doing. So I made this blog public, and I'll just share what I want when I want. I don't have a lot of time since I work full time and go to school full time, but I want to make an effort to at least post once a week. (Someone hold me accountable for this! ;)

We have quite a bit going on around here right now. I've been at my job almost 7 months now and I still love it. I often say that they are going to have to drag me out of the place before I'll leave. ;) There are days that I am frustrated, of course, but it is so rare to find a place to work that you love so much. I have learned so much, and I am so grateful I applied for that job online in March and that I stuck it out through those first few weeks when I wasn't sure what I was doing.

Cameron is doing great. He loves his preschool and I love it even more than he does, I think. He has the best teachers and has learned SO much since starting there in June. He is working on potty training now. So far he has gone 3 out of the 4 days he's been there this week. :) I am so proud of him. He knows a lot of his numbers and ABC's, and he knows a lot of animals and their sounds. I worried about him being behind when he started in his new class, but he is doing so well!

All in all, we are happy with our new life here in our apartment! :) Hopefully I'll get it together enough (and tidied enough) to show it off to you all sometime in the near future. ;)

1 comment: