Monday, October 8, 2012

Managing Life: Days 6-8

This weekend I was able to manage my time pretty well. I took my last final for the term. I start a new term in 2 weeks, so these next few weeks are all about making the most of the time I have to get things done.

The spending ban is off to an okay start. I must confess that I did spend $2 on a new nail polish. :) I haven't bought anything extra other than that though, so I'm doing well there.

This weekend I want to take Cam to the pumpkin patch. I am looking forward to it. I took him last year too. Hopefully he'll be in a bit of a better mood this year. :) I'm looking forward to getting Daphne out and taking some good photos.

This Wednesday is going to be my Project Life catch up day. Hoping to work on it a bit on Friday too, but I may reserve that for a pinterest project or two.

So looking forward to being less stressed and just enjoying the next 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment