Sunday, February 16, 2014

Around Here.

I wrote this 2 weekends ago. Life has already changed. It goes so fast. Here is our around here for 2/8.


Around here we have a lot of ice. Winter needs to go. Now.

Around here we are getting ready for Valentine's Day. Addressing cards, and crafting with the kids later today.

Around here I am getting ready to take another round of midterms. Now that I'm almost done, I'm ready to be done.

Around here there is talk about M's 9th birthday. I like buying girly gifts.

Around here there is talk about what Kindergarten Cameron will go to, and when he needs to be registered. Kindergarten. Yeah.

Around here there is a form ready to be submitted for Cameron to play soccer this Spring.

Around here I am preparing for another vendor show with Thirty-One tomorrow.

Around here life is crazy... but good.

1 comment:

  1. The last word says it all. So glad things are going well! And totally freaked out about kindergarten. Registered Dylan last month. How did we get here so fast??

    ReplyDelete