Friday, April 15, 2016

Date Night Scrapbook Pages


(Photos from 2015)

I have been busy in the scrapbook room lately. Trying to scrapbook all of the giant container of photos I've had printed for Project Life and our scrapbook. Since I graduated from school, I have had time to actually scrapbook and it's been awesome!! The page above is from a mini golf date night we had, and the page below is from a date night when we went to a local concert. Not a fantastic photo of it, but I love the layout in person. 


(Photos from 2014.)

One of the things I make sure we do occasionally is go on dates still. I think it's so important to keep "dating" your spouse even after you are married. I absolutely still need that alone time with him even though we have kids 24/7. (I also make time for myself in the scrap room - also important! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pages! And, yes, dates are important. We're trying to work out time for a few ourselves. Even planned one for a concert in 6 months because if we wait, it probably won't happen. Now I have no excuse on getting sitter (or my mom ;) ) lined up for that night.

    ReplyDelete