Monday, February 23, 2015

I Made It Monday: Easy Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip


 Another round of "I Made It Monday" here today. I just LOVE making this dip - it is so darn good. I made it recently for our Superbowl Sunday get together at our house. I also make it a lot for food days at work because it's so easy.

Here are the ingredients you'll need:
  • 8oz Philadelphia cream cheese
  • 1/2 cup Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing 
  • 1/4 cup Frank's Red Hot Sauce 
  • 1 cup of Colby Jack or Mozzarella shredded cheese 
  • 1 - 12.5oz & 1 - 5oz Tyson white meat canned chicken
You'll drain your chicken while you put the rest of your ingredients in a skillet on the stove on low. I cut up the cream cheese so it melts faster and more evenly. Add your chicken in once it's drained well, and after everything has melted, transfer it over to the Crockpot on low until it's warmed up nicely. Then I just keep it on warm until it's gone!

I made a recipe card for this recipe I wanted to share today too. Just click on it to download! :)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE buffalo chicken dip. Easily one of my favorites! And HOW CUTE is that little download?! :)

    ReplyDelete