Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Snow Day


Yesterday, Cam's school had a snow day. I had heard that he would be having school so I picked him up yesterday evening after work. I couldn't get a hold of his dad or grandma, so I had to stay home with him. It was probably for the best though, I think we both needed a day of rest.


We did puzzles.



We were silly.


We watched shows and movies (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and several Veggie Tales shows).


We even got a little crafty and I made this Cardinal for him. (Earlier in the week, M made a duck but Cam decided he wanted a Cardinal when he saw her bird.)

It was a good day. I always enjoy spending time with him, but also I really did need to work. It's such a struggle being a working mom. I was ahead on my bills and due to the snow now I probably won't be. I also feel guilty when I have to call in. I just have to step back and be thankful for the time we got together today and that maybe we both just needed it. We don't get many days together like this anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment