Friday, May 27, 2011

Hello again, Blackberry.

I had to say goodbye to my iPhone recently and it has been SUCH an adjustment. I got a Blackberry and although I really like some things (hello NO autocorrect!!), I wish other parts were a little better (hello not-as-awesome camera). Oh well. In a few years, I'll get the newest, coolest iPhone. Who knows what it will be like then! :)

Here are a few photos I took with my Blackberry (and played with in Picnik) from our trip down to the campground last weekend:


Snacking on Goldfish


Napping with Whalington :)


Taking his Cars for a ride in his stroller. :)

3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! I need a camper so I can go back out in the woods!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cameron is just so darn cute! I love that sweet photo of him napping with Whalington. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I would have taken a picture of my "Mormon Sinner" autocorrect.

    ReplyDelete