Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Weekends

Cameron and I have been going to visit my parents every weekend on Saturdays. A few weekends ago they were camping in their new camper testing everything out before their upcoming vacation. We decided to go down to the campground and hang out with them. Cam had so much fun! We took him to the playground there too and he loved it. (He would hardly put his cars down though to play.) I really enjoy getting out of the house on Saturdays with him. Here are a few photos from our trip down there a few weekends ago. (I promise to have more new photos very soon!) :)



3 comments:

  1. His hair is getting so light! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Sounds like a great time and good little getaway for you both. The photo of him with the wheel made me smile - Dylan is obsessed with those at playgrounds too. What's it with boys and cars & wheels? :)

    ReplyDelete