Thursday, May 26, 2011

just us.


I have thought a lot about what it will be like to be a single mom recently. It will be the first time I have really ever lived all by myself (I'll have Cam of course, but he's not an adult :). I am actually looking forward to having our own place and decorating it how we want and doing whatever we want to when we want to. I don't worry about actually caring for Cam by myself because I'm pretty much used to that. The financial aspects of the situation scare me, but I know it will all work out and that God will take care of us. I have a very strict budget set for when we are finally able to move out, and I have already been saving money for us. I've been trying to pack up what I can of our stuff so that when we can move out and find a place, we are pretty well ready.

I will be sad to leave this house after being here for 3 years, but I think I will also be relieved when we can leave. Since I didn't help pick it out, this house has, in some ways, not felt like home to me. But since we have decided to get divorced, it really doesn't feel like home anymore. I am trying to be patient, but I am so ready for Cam and I to move on. I'm just ready for it to be over with.

3 comments:

  1. Hopefully you find somewhere soon. I really don't recommend the apartments in West Frankfort unless you're desperate. They aren't terrible, but they aren't all that great & the owners are kind of rude/weird/creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will have challenges but I am a witness He always provides in some way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Continue your prayers & faith. All will work out in time. Although I know that is far easier said. Know that you have many people that care about you thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete