Sunday, October 23, 2011

Around the Apartment: Cameron's Room

I know I keep saying I'm going to show photos of our apartment, so I decided I'd start a little series here so you can see our new home in different posts. :) I decided we will start with Cam's room.

Here's a peek:

Cameron's Room

As you can see, it's ALL about Cars. :) I did the decals over his bed and he did the ones over his little table. I put the decals up higher than I would have liked, but I did it so Cam wouldn't peel them off all the time. ;) I'm making an effort to do more creative things here at home with him. I helped him paint some pictures on that table the other day. We have his bed from his old room here. He has a growth chart my mom embroidered on the wall, along with a birth announcement thing we purchased from the hospital when he was born. Cam and I colored that big Rex picture together that is on his wall. He has a bookshelf and a stuff animal net on the other wall that's not shown. He has two windows and I am so jealous because his room gets the most light in the whole apartment. :)

So there you have it. A little peek and a lot of ramblings. ;) I don't have too many handmade things in there yet, but that is something I definitely want to do. I'm thinking about making some curtains soon. I think it will make it feel a lot more homey. And also cut down on the light during sleep time... not that it bothers him. :) What's something you did in your child's room that you really love?

2 comments:

  1. aw its adorable! Esp love that its cars. Is that his favorite whale I see?

    I love the Winnie The pooh stickers on Lucas' wall and the toy story stars in Isaac's room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks wonderful! Dylan would love all the Cars stuff. :) I think my favorite part of D's room is the glider where we cuddle together to read.

    ReplyDelete