Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

October 15 2011 015

Saturday was a lovely day for pumpkin picking! I had planned on Cam and I getting our photos taken, but we had a change of plans so I decided to plan something fun for us to do. I remembered I wanted to take him to the pumpkin patch because I wanted it to be something we did every year. So we got up in the morning and headed to the patch!

October 15 2011 016

We had a really good time and are going back this weekend with my mom. Here were our picks:

October 15 2011 020

3 comments:

  1. Aww I love it! I blogged about our first trip to the pumpkin patch this week too! I SO want this to be something we do every year. I have fond memories of going as a kid & want to share that tradition with Riley!
    I'm glad y'all had a great day together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I swish we did this in England.
    x

    ReplyDelete