Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Five Drugstore Favs: July Edition

I'm starting a new series here on the ol blog called Five Drugstore Favs. It'll be a once a month deal where I tell you about five things I've tried and am loving!



Lately I've been shopping it up in the makeup departments across town! I was honestly a little out of control this month, but it is what it is! I love me some makeup. Here's what I am currently loving this month:


I am obsessed with this Loreal Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation. I purchased this is the lightest shade that was made (because PALE) and it is amazing!! It is Classic Ivory. It gives me the perfect amount of coverage and glow, but it doesn't make me look like I'm glittery or anything. It lasts me through the work day just fine. It is a very thin formula, reminds me a lot of the consistency of Maybelline's old BB cream. But I just dot it on my face and use a foundation brush and I'm good to go. Be sure to shake it up before you use it! :-)


I'm also loving the Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer. I got this one in the lightest shade available  and it is just as amazing as all the YouTubers I watch suggested it was. Coverage is excellent, and I'm hoping it helps with my under eye area. They are getting darker and more wrinkley all the time. I used a beauty blender to blend this in. 



I'm also loving this NYC bronzer in Hamptons Radiance. I'm back into bronzing. I took a break on bronzers, but I'm "warming" up to it again though (pun intended). I have my eye on another bronzer at the drug store, but I haven't purchased it yet. I'm saving it for next month.


#4 on my list this month is this Elf Eye Primer. It was recommended to me by a friend and I was skeptical about it, but I really do like it. I notice a difference when I don't use it that my shadow doesn't stay on as well.


For a $5 primer, this Wet N Wild Coverall Primer is pretty awesome. I have been using this consistently and I really have noticed a difference in how well my makeup stays on. I actually prefer this to another high end primer I have been trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment