Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Our Top 5 Crockpot Recipes

I have become somewhat of a Crockpot Queen this year. I work late on Mondays and Thursdays so it makes my life way easier if on those days, I throw something in the crockpot for dinner. My husband has dinner when he comes home (our kids are super picky) and then I do too! Everyone (except the picky kids) wins!!

Here are our top five favorite recipes (all images are from the respective linked websites):


#5 Easy Crockpot Pulled Pork
We aren't BBQ fans so we just don't add the sauce. It is fantastic on it's own!!! SO GOOD.




#4 Easiest Slow Cooker Pork Chops
So delicious!! I try to mix it up from just chicken, and when we get bored I always make these. Our oldest (M) will actually eat these as well.




#3 Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Tacos
My favorite thing to do with this chicken is to put it in a tortilla, spray the tortilla with some spray butter and then bake it in the oven with the cheese inside already for a few minutes. It makes the tortilla just a little bit crunchy which I love!!



#2 Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie Soup
Due to diet restrictions for my husband, we don't eat a lot of carbs or breads around here. So I made this soup and it's perfect. No extra bread or anything like that and it's delicious. It's like having just the filling of a chicken pot pie!




#1 Slow Cooker Everything Chicken
We use this chicken on sandwiches and wraps mostly. It is so good!! Super easy to throw together too.




Share your favorite crock pot recipes with me below!! I'd love to try some new things!!

No comments:

Post a Comment