Monday, July 25, 2016

Mommy & Me Monday: Date Night with Cam


Cameron and I went to see The Secret Life of Pets movie last week. He had been dying to see it and was so excited when the time finally came to go. We had snacks and he got to see Chloe (the cat), which was what he was most excited for. We definitely need to do little outings like this more often with just the two of us. I enjoyed spending this time with him, it was so much fun and The Secret Life of Pets movie was super cute. I would recommend it to everyone. 

Linking up at Mommy & Me Monday over at Really, Are You Serious?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun date! I'm trying to do more one on one with Dylan. We get so busy and time move so fast, but we really need those moments. Hard to believe our babies are now 7!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun time! My girls have been asking to see Finding Dory...I have to figure out how to get us there!

    I've heard The Secret Life of Pets was cute, too!

    Glad you got to see a movie with your son!

    ReplyDelete