Monday, January 5, 2015

Currently.

Watching Revenge, Chicago Fire, State of Affairs.

Packing up the Christmas stuff. I'm thankful I didn't put much out this year, but I'm also trying to reorganize everything so it makes sense next year.

Paying attention to sales at craft stores. I'm a lady on a budget when it comes to this DIY wedding! ;)

Listening to a lot of Spotify. Enjoying XM radio in my car, but listening to Taylor Swift's album a lot on my iPhone too.

Celebrating getting my degree. I'm thankful it's done and over with. With getting my degree comes a little bit of panic though. Like "what's next? What do I do now?"

Savoring this age Cameron is at. I'm really enjoying seeing new bits of his personality all the time. He is so aware of everything, and smart as a tack.

Planning for our wedding. My/our summer trip to Vegas. I'm in the beginning stages of planning our honeymoon.

Dreaming about finishing my centerpieces for the wedding. I keep telling myself if I can get them done, I will feel better. I'm not sure if that's actually true or not though.

Working on finishing my December Daily, and purging a lot of "stuff" in this house. I'm in a serious de-clutter mode.

Reading Girls In White Dresses. It's my book #1 of this year. There are a lot of girls to keep up with, but I really like it so far.

Bundling up to go outside. I'm in the thick of my yearly hating on Winter. It's really a struggle to get myself going some days.

2 comments:

  1. Great list! Can't wait to see/hear more about the wedding & decorations. So excited for you. And, yes, 5 is such a fun age! I'm blown away by everything they know. Also in a huge purging mode. We have way too much stuff. Gotta get it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool idea/list! Also excited w/ your plans & goals for 2015!

    ReplyDelete