Saturday, January 17, 2015

Project 52: Week 2



This week's theme is my everyday.

I promise I won't do black and white photos every week. I snapped this really quickly one morning as we were all getting ready for school and work. The older kids were getting in some tablet time before getting on the bus, while J was putting Cam's socks and shoes on. He was being... well, Cameron. Super silly and full of morning energy.

Interested in joining? Go here

Bear with me as I catch up this week on Project 52 posts. I am easing back into this blog thing. ;)

3 comments:

  1. What is it with 5yo energy in the mornings?! I swear it's like they've had an entire pot of coffee in their sleep. LOL And we do a lot of helping with shoes in the morning to get out the door on time. Even with velcro strap and no laces, it seems like a lot of work for Dylan to get his shoes on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me smile big. Just a simple everyday moment but filled with so much at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect "everyday" shot! One of my favorites so far!

    ReplyDelete