Saturday, January 31, 2015

Friends are good for the soul...


In December, I was lucky enough to be able to reconnect with Lillian. We met on Twitter about 4 or 5 years ago. She moved down here, and we were able to get together to scrapbook and get our boys together for play dates. I miss her and was so excited when she told me her and her husband would be in town to visit. We had a lunch date and it was so much fun. Can't wait to see her again sometime! 

This was the first digital scrapbook layout I've done in years (literally!). It felt good to play around with kits again, and made me want to buy some new ones soon.


Products used: "Geocaching" digital template by 2pawsdesigns. "Storyteller" kit by Paislee Press and One Little Bird. Word art from "Thank You Friend" by Ali Edwards for Designers Digitals.

1 comment:

  1. Love this!! Also totally jealous you two were able to get together. Someday! :)

    ReplyDelete