Saturday, January 24, 2015

Project Life 2015: Weeks One & Two



Welcome to my Project Life 2015.

My hope is to post each layout I do for 2015 on here. Everyone was posting about their approaches and what not. My hope is to just attempt to keep up this year. I am VERY behind on last year's album. It is okay though. I was out busy living my life instead of documenting and that's okay. I just want to do better at keeping up this year.

I made this layout using my Project Life App on my iPhone. I love that app! I think it will help me out a lot this year. Plus, I haven't yet picked out a kit I like. I think this year's will consist of me using what I have a lot of the time.

I've slowly been building my scrapbook stash back up. I really want to include some cute embellishments this year... just some things to add a little more to what I'm already doing. Most of the time when I sit down I just want to get. it. done. I'm hoping I feel a little bit freer to do more this year. Plus, I'm not holding myself to the weekly schedule. If I want to do a whole layout about the pumpkin patch and nothing else exciting happened that week, that's what I'm gonna do! :)

Are you doing Project Life this year? What is your "approach"? ;)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pages! I'm so behind on all of my albums. I did get our Christmas 2014 one done via a mix of digiscrap and Shutterfly pages. Trying to get *something* completed and in print. I haven't gotten into Project Life. I guess simply put, I feel behind enough and afraid to take on something else! Looking forward to seeing your pages though. :)

    ReplyDelete