Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Project Life 2015: Week Three



Hello week three, so nice to have you done.

We did a lot of wedding stuff this week, so that affected this week. My best friend, co-worker, and I went to a local bridal fair. Totally overwhelming, but it was interesting. I got a few back-up options for a DJ, and it was just neat to see all the services offered. There were many photographers, but we already have ours, so that wasn't something I was looking for. We also had a mostly kid-free weekend this particular week, which was very odd. It was nice to be able to spend time one-on-one with J though. We had a date night where we went to go pick out wedding rings and went to dinner. We found J's ring, but my ring is proving difficult to find a wedding band to go with, so I'll probably have to work on that with a local jeweler.

(There is a photo behind that blur. Other than our family, I won't share a whole lot of photos of others' children with "the public". There's a thing I have about it. Best friends and fiance's don't have a choice though. ;)

Seriously though, this Project Life app is a lifesaver! I'm curious if it is more affordable for me to make pages this way or the other way? I haven't done the math on that yet. For one, because I'm horrible at math. I really like how I can mix the kits throughout our album, and just use whatever I want out of them. I haven't tried mixing and matching throughout sets because I'm OCD and it would probably bother me, but it's nice that it's an option!

How's your 2015 Project Life going? If you aren't participating, what is your favorite recent layout or project in general? (Put the link in the comments, I want to see! :)

1 comment: