Friday, January 30, 2015

Project 52: Week 4


This week's theme is shadows.

I had high hopes for this week. I kept thinking of all these cool shadow photos I could take and I just kept forgetting. Then the past few days it's been cloudy when I've been outside. Really frustrating when you realize it's Friday and you missed all those opportunities.

But, I decided to just take my photo inside this week. You win some, you lose some. :)

Cameron is always doing some sort of ninja moves around the house so I told him to strike a pose for me. Turned out better than I thought it would.

Interested in joining in on Project 52? Go here

4 comments:

  1. I think it is so cute! It is really tough when the weather doesn't cooperate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that it's a fun shadow though.
    And I had the EXACT same issue lol

    ReplyDelete